Thursday, March 09, 2006

Swedish Stereotypes [A response]

As an introduction to a post with the same name posted by Akin Aytekin, I feel the responsibility to explain the reasons for this, you could say, rather provoking piece of documentation. Akin Aytekin is a turkish member of the RCN community and possesses a somewhat distorted view of swedes and the so called bi- homo- society. Perhaps some of you are aware of the conception that many people who are easy to point a finger and judge people, have many small secrets of which they feel they have to cover up. It is my civil responsibility to convey some of these secrets Akin possess. So to enable him to overcome his prejudiges about the homosociety. Let me put a picture of Akin here to clearly illustrate what it is I want to say in this post. Akin is clearly hiding something about his own personality that is so cleverly hidden that I do not possess the ability to, to its full extent, see it. It is something I leave up to you to decide. Lets take some other pictures as evidence. And another one, taken in complete secret without the knowledge of Mr. Akin. I think it shows his true nature. I will leave it at this. Just wanted to illustrate a reason for Aytekins attack on our nation. Ciao for now. [Clearly this is just a post to piss off my dear friend Akin Aytekin, I would say that to my full knowledge and concern he is completely straight. If not he his hiding something important from me. Do not worry Akin, I shall not judge you...]

4 Comments:

At 3/11/2006 10:39:00 AM , Blogger Gerbrith said...

Hahahahaha!

A true enjoyment... Thanks... Akin has never looked so transsexual before... or what's the word? Metrosexual!

 
At 4/17/2006 02:58:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

trk,trk what are you in those pictures???

 
At 5/02/2006 02:07:00 AM , Blogger Akın Aytekin said...

that was a year ago, Nikola.. People change everyday.. hahaha :) But still, thank god, i am not a western european!!
peace

 
At 3/01/2007 09:58:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home