Saturday, January 06, 2007

Jello again.

Changed my mind. Will probably use this blog instead. or maybe post on both. So if you happen to read this on. Stay tuned. Now I am going out for a good night fag, and in the meantime I am going to think of something clever to write. Now I am just going to post some pictures I snapped in ethiopia. Soon my photo site will be up and running, Where I will publish a small selection of the 2500 pictures I took in Ethiopia.

This one is of a small lake close to Addis Ababa, called Lake Hora.

This is our little house kitten, randomly named Vladimir Putin, the other one was called Mordechai Vanunu.

This is how they live, atleast in the outbacks. Yes, the houses are made of dirt and something closely related to shit

This is a little boy down south in Ethiopia. Isn't it a bit Schindler's List Style

Here is baboon, with a child. I snapped this one in Arbaminch in the south of Ethiopia.
And the finally a little salute to one of my friends.
Here is Nareg and I in Giza on our way back to civilization

That was all for this time folks. But do remember that do marry, if you marry a good wife, you'll be happy. If you marry a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home